The 2017 Taste of Surprise was proudly sponsored by:
Mark your calendars!
Saturday, April 7, 2018
4:00pm - 9:00pm
15850 N. Bullard Ave Surprise, AZ 85374
Local Foods · Wine Tasting · Craft Beer · Live Entertainment
Taste of Surprise Culinary Festival
Food Vendor Registration Form
FOOD VENDOR TERMS OF ACCEPTANCE
- Food Vendor Applications and all supporting documentation must be submitted by February 28, 2017. You must provide copies of all CURRENT Maricopa County and City of Surprise Health and Business Licenses. Taste of Surprise is not responsible for applications that do not include the necessary documentation.
- All food vendors are responsible for complying with all City of Surprise, Maricopa County, and State of Arizona guidelines for food service to the public.
- SPACE IS LIMITED / RESTAURANTS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON A FIRST-COME BASIS.
- Submission of an application does not guarantee acceptance to the event. Due to the limited space, vendor selection will be based on menu and completion of paperwork.
- Vendors are responsible for setup and tear down of all signage, tents, tables, and equipment.
- Food Vendors are required to carry Commercial General Liability Insurance for limits of not less than $1,000,000.00 per occurrence Bodily Injury and Property Damage combined; $1,000,000.00 per occurrence Personal and Advertising Injury; $2,000,000.00 aggregate Products and Completed Operations Liability; $100,000.00 Fire Legal Liability, and $2,000,000.00 general aggregate limit per event. The policy shall be written on an occurrence basis. Rotary Club of Surprise will be named as additional insured.
- Taste of Surprise participants, volunteers, and vendors are expected to serve as a positive representation of the community and at no time should engage in any illegal activities. Any vendor found in violation of these rules can be fined and immediately removed from the festival.
- The Taste of Surprise is grateful for the support of our vendors and sponsors. This event will be photographed and/or videotaped. By participation in this event, you hereby consent to the use of your likeness or image in those photographs or video for future promotional consideration by Taste of Surprise and the Rotary Club of Surprise. You also agree to allow the Taste of Surprise to utilize your business logo, imagery, and content for use on the website for promotional consideration.
- Food Vendors are encouraged to provide copies of their logos and content related to the marketing of their business during and prior event. The Taste of Surprise is not responsible for incorrect about the business if the business has failed to provide guidelines and/or content related to the marketing of the business. Taste of Surprise will proactively look for content and imagery online for marketing purposes.
- Smoking is not allowed inside any area of the stadium
- Firearms or deadly weapons are prohibited.
- Food Vendor Agrees To Attend One (1) Pre-Event Logistics Meeting at Surprise Stadium
- Food Vendors will provide food samples for 600+ attendees
- Food vendors will provide sufficient staff and servers to serve food
- Food vendors will provide menus/brochures/cards and discount promotions for your restaurant
- Food vendors are required to provide their own signage and banners
- Food vendors will begin set-up 2:30PM - 3:00PM the day of the event
- Food vendors will teardown no earlier than 9:00PM
- Taste of Surprise, volunteers, City of Surprise, Rotary Club of Surprise, and/or related festival producers and participating sponsors will NOT be responsible for any injury, loss, or damage that may occur to the vendor, its employees or property prior to, during or subsequent to the period covered by this Food Vendors Terms of Acceptance. The food vendor signing this contract expressly releases all of the aforementioned from any and all claims from such loss, damage or injury.
- Taste of Surprise reserves the right to change, update, or modify these terms at any point without notice. Food vendors are responsible for checking www.tasteofsurprise.com for updates to the Food Vendors Terms of Acceptance.